Waiting at the DMV to renew my license and who should walk in but one of my best friends with a surprise cup of coffee and birthday hug :) I have wonderful friends
Minor heart-attack of the day:
When bestie/roommate calls you at work to say, “So, I think I broke my toe.”
Conversation that may or may not have just occurred.
- Pretty/Wicked: I JUST FOUND YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!
- Me: YAY! What is it?!?
- Pretty/Wicked: Pretty. It's preeeeetty
- Me: That's not a noun. That's an adjective. I want a noun.
- Pretty/Wicked: What are the 3 things you trust my taste in?
- Me: Jewelry, music, and cookies. AM I GETTING THE COOKIE MONSTER WEARING PEARLS SINGING ADELE?!?!?
- Pretty/Wicked: ....ok, well its not any one of those, but first I have to find out if they'll even ship it to me. Stupid Aussies......
- Pretty/Wicked: And no, its not a Hemsworth relative.
- Me: AAAAAHHHH. I'M GETTING CHRIS HEMSWORTH!!
- Me after having read the prior text: ....downer.
- Pretty/Wicked: I just LOVE that I knew that was coming :oD
- Me: ....I'M GETTING NEMO?!?!
- Pretty/Wicked: Yes, Shannon. Instead of going to the pet store for a clown fish, I'm ordering one from Australia.
- Me: I KNEW IT.
- ...this is why best friends are awesome